View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 09:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bluenena
Well

Question Is there really help?

So here I am. I am at a point of full blown panic. I did call a crisis hotline and they gave me a few #'s to call. I did finally talk to someone at the dept of health services who said if I can make it thru the night to night. I came file an application wit them tomorrow and once I have filed an app. I can go to the E.R. and once I qualify it will be retroactive. That shines some hope on things. But I am having a hard time making it thru tonight. I am so paniced. I have taken. some left over klonipin tonight but I don't feel any better. The last few weeks I have just spiraled out of control. I quit my job in the middle of a panic attack. Now I have been out of work since the 6th. I do have an interview tomorrow but I am in no state to get thru an intrview. If god willing I get the job it doesn't start until 8/20/07. My husband doesn't understand my disorder at all he only feels berdened by me. My mom tries to help but also feels over whelmed not being able to help. My children, I am so afraid I will mess them up. I try vey hard not to let them see anything is wrong with me. I am so over whelmed and I feel there is no hope. Like no one can help me. I feel like there is no answer.