View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 04:19 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

I am not going to go overboard here without seeing what he says t me telling him I cant renew. I am going to tell him I am going out of town for the next few weeks for the new job. He knows I went to the interview. But doesnt know I didnt get it yet. So he is just going to have to turn it in until I come back. So he will think. And I just wont do it againn.Last thinkg I want to do is involve the police. That will put me under suspision as well and I have enough problems with the law right now.I am not going to tell him until we meet and thats it. Then I will be done with it. He has my number but I have caller Id. If his partner got locked up. it is only a matter of time before he will. The one locked up is the big dog in their little operation. So I am sure they are watching him too. I do not want to be involved in any of that **** when it goes down. I could catch some serious felony charges.
I got it all figured out. I just hope I can go through with it without him throwing a chunk at me. If he keeps the dope to himself I will be able to do it.
But I am not going to stress that until Fri. I have court Thurs. That is first on my plate.