View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 03:07 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Aa_vark

Hey Chi,

I WAS IN THE SAME SITUATION...

almost exactly. They must teach that rental stuff at crackdealer university?

Ok, heres the thing, they call it the game, you've heard that , right?

After 3 or 4 months of the car deal, when they had their hooks in me really good, things got worse. Much worse. Soon you'll be doing other favors, like cooking and packaging, holding money, giving packages to a few of their friends.

They'll try to set you up for a fall, to get out of jail, and beat their case. Maybe ask you drive accross town and pick up a large package, and bam, you get 2-5 years as their supplier... maybe some of their "friends" coming by are the cops... thay give you up to beat their case.

You got to wake up to the reality of this. Addiction leads to jails, institutions and death.

Or recovery.

I was in pretty deep. I had to get out of the place, in a way that they could get all their stuff out -

i checked myself into rehab, let my family know what was going on, and that i needed help. They helped me find a new place after 2 weeks rehab. They helped me break in to my own car and steal it back.

Look, i know it doesnt sound pretty, but thats what i did.

I was at a bottom, that had trap doors. I was holding a shovel, digging my own grave.

Rehab, and AA/NA saved my life. My family, God and others who had been there guided me.

I never did see those guys again,

i relapsed 2 times for short periods.

On friday, im celebrating 3 years clean with my homegroup.