View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 12:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

Have I dug myself too deep?

You know..I am not quite sure what the boundaries are of what you should or shouldnt talk about here.
Me personally. I will let it all out here.
Basically because I feel that comfortable and second because how else am I going to get the support or advice I am looking for.
I feel I put too much of my personal business on here. But then again..I dont. This is all part of me and my problems I am seeking help for.

So now with that said.
I really am having high levels of anxiety today over that rental car.
I know he is going to want to renew it Friday and I really dont want to do it. Of course because with that comes a big chunk to get high on. It's not I dont trust him as a person because that isnt the case. He is a good dude and so is his partner. But they are doing illeagal things and if he gets caught it is going to be my ass. I am the only one suppose to be driving that car per agreement with the rental place.
He calls me today to make sure we are gonna get up Friday and also tells me his partner got locked up and may want me to bail him out in my name. Now thats pushing it. Dude is good people and all. Ad I hate to see anyone in jail. But what if he doesnt go to court? I am not paying the bail but my name and me will be held accountable if he jumps.
What have I got myself into?? How am I going to get out of it?
I am not asking for unethical answers or to solve my problem for me.
I just need a few thoughts on how to deal with this and get it over with. Because regardless when Fri comes and I HAVE to do something with that car. I already know what is going to happen when he throws another buscuit in my lap. I wont be able to say no. They are tricky tricky.