View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 09:06 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Hollywoooood

And I know I'm addicted, but I've never stole money, sold my things, or done any other stupid or "crackhead movements" for coke. I used my own money everytime, or friends would let me hit for free (I never did it alone, it was always a social thing). I think I can do it, all my friends think I can do it, and have no problem with me getting off it (a lot of my friends want to get off it as well now that I've mentioned I'm quiting to them). I know I have enough will-power to stay off it, and I'll never hit alone (I've had large amounts in my closet before, and it's stayed in their untouched for days because none of my friends that hit were around, and I would feel like a "head" if I did it alone, which I never wanna be). There were a few days this week that I had a really hard time falling asleep though, and I woke up with my hand clenched on my pillow this morning, but I'll get through it.

And I made a mistake in my last post, I've been smoking weed again, just to mellow me out whenever I think about snorting (been drinking too, but I did both these things before I started coke). I'd rather drink and smoke, than hit anyday.

Just one more little thing I wanted to mention: no drug ever affected my school work. I graduated in the 4 years, and on one exam, I snorted right before I went in to write it, I hadn't studied at all for it, and I ended up with the highest mark on the exam :P go figure.