View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 08:35 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Rella927
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Originally Posted by Missy View Post
I did the same thing just a few months ago.... Remember these "A"'s are very clever.

My AH talked his way out of jail for the night... his 86 year old parents bailed him out.

Courtdate came up and the slapped him with only Anger management classes.

The judicial system where I live "dont get it"
I told them that anger comes with his drinking,,, and this alcholic needs to be forced into treatment, random checking of alchohol, bla, bla, bla and none of that happened.
So after all that stress and excitment... he is now back home like nothing went on.

missy xo

Similar situation! My restraining order quite awhile ago and "A's are very cleaver" at getting what they want or rather need! Mine got anger management as well, no jail time, and alchy counseling. (The first time) the other 3 times yes 3 times lumped together and jail time 7 days that does not have to be served for until October! Community service and ummmm AA and physc counseling now-amazing!

LG Great job! Take care of you and those kids! That is what is important! I feel happy for you! I remember that feeling when the RO kicked in...but hold on tight because as Missy said the Judicial system may surprise you. Keep up that positive attitude and caring for you and the kids! You will be fine!

((((Hugs))))