Old 07-13-2007, 04:59 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
nevergivingup
President

After xabf went into prison (one of the times), I got a call from the police precinct saying that my car was involved in a hit and run and that I needed to come down there to answer questions. Needless to say, when I got there it turned out to be a farce, that the car was actually involved in an assault and robbery that xabf had committed. I was detained at the police station for hours and they would only release me if I turned him over to them. If I didn't, they would have charged me the crime. A couple of days later I was being followed by two men. They ended up swerving to trap me into my car and getting out of there's guns in my face and handcuffs on my wrists. They were there to arrest me for aiding in a bedding. Apparently he had robbed several convience stores and was caught on tape beating the store worker. And, since it was my car, and they didn't know who the other person in the car was (the get away guy) it was me they would press charges on. Thankfully, I was able to get out of it! But, it was a really scary and eye opening moment!