View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 11:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cristabel

Question scared and frustrated

Hi! I joined this group many months ago, but I haven't been back in a while. So I'm embarrassed to ask what I think I asked last year. Does anyone in your lives take Suboxone? My ah does, and when I think he is using again (Lortab, OxyContin, etc.) he always blames it on the Suboxone. I've tried to research Suboxone, and it seems a little confusing to me. But I just don't think that the Suboxone causes all of the behaviors/side effects that I observe. He sweats a lot; itches; is hyper until he sits or stands for a moment, then he instantly dozes off; his pupils are constricted; etc.

I don't truly know what he acted like when he was using drugs often--we met and married after he had been clean for about a year. I've been suspecting that he's using again for several months. Last week when we were around his family several of them told me that he was high, confirming my suspicions. He says we're all wrong, BUT adds that if we do notice anything, it's the Suboxone. We have separate bank accounts, so I can't see if there were several cash withdrawals during this period.

As I write this, though, I think I'm just in such denial myself that I don't want to believe it.

Any info or thoughts will be appreciated!