Thread: update
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 06:07 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

thank you elana, i really do appreciate all the prayer that i can get.

live, thanks, it was not about the unpaid bill, i knew that he was not gonna pay the bill the minute they called me on it sat. i went ahead and paid it myself. i was thinking that he was on a binge and i was still at my daughters thinking about coming home and i wanted to kind of have a heads up on what his plans were, since i know that he had been living there while i was away. i kind of wanted to let him know that i was coming home and that i didn't feel that it was healthy for me to have to deal with his issues along with mine. he had already stated that he was moving out, but i thought since we were on cordial terms, that it would not hurt for me to talk to him, i guess to kind of get a feel of how he was thinking. i kind of thought that it would be a little easier on everyone if he did not come here first and then we talk, especially since she called me.

thank you all for being here for me. i may have to just stand up for myself and if she acts like done something wrong maybe i just don't have to feed into that, i do have a right to set boundaries. keep me in your prayers please