Thread: update
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 10:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

update

i went back for 2 follow up visits and the doctors both say that i'm doing fine, gotta go for treatment for an ulcer now, didn't know that i had one but apparently, that was the beginning of my illness.

i kind of came home today, ah was not around, i think that he is either moved out or on a binge. dont know for sure, mil called me to tell me that he showed up at her house but she said that i could not speak to him, she said that she didn't think that it was time for me to do that, that she didn't think that he was ready and she said that she would not give him my message. i just don't know how to deal with her, could you guys pray for my mil, and for me too, cause i just don't like that lady's attitude and i'm wishing that i just didn't have to deal with her at all, and no matter how i try to stay my distance, she'll invite herself into my space when she gets ready and i feel as if when it comes to her, she is just a very controlling person, and if people don't do what she expects then she is totally hateful. i guess i need some help in that areal. i want so badly to tell her to just please leave me alone,

i know that i'm sounding kind of mean right now, but i'm tired of turning the other cheek when it comes to her, i feel like she thinks that i'm some kind of door mat.

well i don't think that i'm well enough to get too upset, but this lady gets on my last nerve and i don't know how to handle her, can yall give me so advice

one days she loves me and the next day she hates me and i'm talking literally and i just don't know how to react to her, i don't go to her or call her, i try to leave her alone but she seems to forget from time to time the things she say to me. she don't want me to call her house and i dont, she has told me beforre that she didn't want me at her house and i haven't been there since, but yet she thinks that its ok for her to come to my house or call my house when she gets ready and i just don't like it. sorry for the vent