View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 07:08 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
DesertEyes

Hey there gns, I'm sorry you are going thru this hardship.

If I may toss in my .02 worth. If you are a _witness_ to a crime, if you have some kind of evidence of these illegal prescriptions, then you do have the choice of reporting him. If it's only what somebody else has told you then it's just gossip and not _your_ responsibility.

If you could find yourself in any kind of danger from him, or from the people for whom he is writing those illegal prescriptions, then I suggest you _first_ see to your own safety before you even think of turning him in.

As to what kind of man he is? He's an addict, and the more you focus on _him_ instead of on your own recovery the longer it will take to put this behind you.

What does it say about you? That you've come a long way and have learned a lot. That you are looking out for yourself and making a better life for yourself. What are you doing to help you focus on your own recovery today? How are you taking care of your own needs today? Me? I went out and spent a couple hours browsing around my fav bookstore and got a small gift for my sponsor

Mike