View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 11:38 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
ritabee
ritabee

Oh the lies! Nothing makes me angrier than being lied to.

Last Thursday night "A" went to the bar. He came home, started some drama then used that as an excuse to go back to the bar. When I woke up Friday morning I was unplugging my 15 year old daughter's cell phone from the charger so I could charge mine. I noticed that she had a missed call. I knew she had plugged her phone in around midnight so naturally I was concerned about who was calling her at that time of night. I looked in her 'missed calls' and saw that the A had called her cell phone at 1:00 a.m. I didn't even know he had her number.

He lives in his own apartment down the hall and he and my daughters have pretty much nothing to do with each other. So why was a drunk 54 year old man who had probably just left the strip bar calling my 15 year old daughter? I asked him why he had called her and he flat out denied it. I told him his call was still on her phone if he wanted his memory refreshed. "I don't know how it got there but I was at home in bed at 10:00!" Then he thought he might have hit the phone in his sleep and it automatically dialed her cell. Now he doesn't deny that the call was made, but he didn't make it (he lives alone with his cat...surprised he's not blaming the cat).

Do they really think we're THAT stupid?

I could write a book about the stupid lies that he expected me to believe. They will say anything and everything to cover their tracks. Anything to hide how much they drank and what they did while drinking. As if we don't know anyways!