Thread: Makes me laugh
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 12:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MTBChick

Makes me laugh

OK so after last week I told the ex-abf that I didn't want further contact and that we both should go on with living our own lives and if our paths were to cross ever again it would be GOD's doing. Well, tonight I was on mtbr fourms (mountain bike review fourms) trying to find solutions as to why I can't get my crank arms off of my bike (I'm trying to take the current set off and put a new set on). So, I did a search to see if anyone else had ever had this problem. To my luck a guy had posted earlier this evening asking for advice on how to get his crank arms off (he was having the same problem as me). I replied to the post indicating that I was having the same problem (named the type of crank's I have) and am too interested in hearing other solutions. Lo and behold who comes along and replies to me and the guy....Yep you got it my ex-abf. I realize that he had valuable insight for the other guy b/c he has the same crank set as him....but he also offered insight to me on how to get my cranks off. Thats just what made me laugh...he initiated the contact granted it was through a forum. Still though him trying to be helpful in how to get my crank's off in no way shape or form makes up for how he treated me as a person over the last 5 years. Damn him and him being nice.