View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 06:54 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Pick-a-name

((((jeri)))) the title of an earlier post keeps going thru my mind...."do they always cause chaos"

I am sorry about all this;he is one sick man,but you already knew that.

I like what Toby Rice Drews says....what the two of you had was most likely more real because the progression of the illness has made him an even sicker person even less able to love himself and others.

You are a wonderful and giving woman and if he could not love you the way you deserve, it is another one of his losses.

More has been revealed and I would guess more will be. Sounds as if he knows he is sick and the stop-gap he made by finding someone else to take care of him, is about to run it's course and he is running scared. Saying to her and you anything and everything he can that he thinks will help him in his desperate situation. I am glad you talked to this woman and found out what is really going on, because seems to me that the chances are good that he is going to be "popping-up" in your life;despite your best efforts. Now you know that and know more what is behind it, and can be better prepared.
Was the bone cancer a lie? (hope so) I'll bet you know more of the facts about that,too and that is a good thing.

I am so sorry you are feeling this way........in blows like this,after the initial shock, I have found it is the same dance, only to a slightly different song. My perception and feelings are quick to jump in against my own best interest and if I settle down some, I often see that. Hope that is the case with you here. He is very sick; please don't take it on to yourself for having loved him; although I do know the temptation.....I was feeling that way yesterday to the point of many tears myself. It is another lie of addiction,IMHO.

Keep posting and I wish I could send you a big hug!

Are you grandchildren still around you? I hope so!