Thread: Family dynamics
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 08:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BlvninGod
Peace Hope Love

Family dynamics

so - tell me about the rest of the family? How does one who isn't supposed to be a user, end up with the same stinking thinking and manipulative controlling selfish attitudes as the users. Cripes I am sick of all of them and seriously think the only way for me to have a sane peaceful life is to file and move. Then I can set boundaries that say 'when you come to my house you can keep you natsy comments to yourself, take you shoes off at the door, put things back where they belong, quit being rude, if you don't have anything nice to say don't come over, don't want something everytime you come talk to be, behave, do something constructive with your life, quit complaining about others, get the heck over it, move forward or don't come over but get off my a$$.'

and why does that sound so glorious to me? Jeez I feel like I am right back where I started and I DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK THERE I HATE IT. I can't stand them and I can't stand me either now! How sic is that! i know better than to give free rent in my head. If I move forward with my own life I do not want to pack this baggage and move it with me.

anyway - have missed everyone - I need to quit being busy and remember to take care of me. God Bless and thanks!