Old 06-26-2007, 07:07 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
duet_4-8
A work in progress....

Originally Posted by laurie6781 View Post
If that is to occur have your attorney ask for a hair test NOT a urine test. Reason being it shows up in the hair for all the 'using' days,. It is a much more ACCURATE and TELLING test.

J M H O

Love and hugs,
Make sure that the test will show oxy/hydrocodone. My ex had a hair test that was negative but it turned out that you have to order a specific test for synthetic opiates; it wasn't included on the standard 'drugs of abuse' panel.

He had it done on May 31, almost three months to the day from the day that I threw him out so in my mind it proved absolutely nothing either way; he still refuses to deal with the underlying addiction/abuse issue. He has been clean before for a few months here and there but always-always-always ultimately goes back to using, at least for the last 20 years.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, a clean drug test really doesn't prove anything if the lying, manipulation, and controlling behaviors are not dealt with. All it does is give the addict another weapon to use against you with those who have not the first clue about addiction and what it really involves ( and with your kids....).