Thread: Last Night
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 12:09 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
jsjohnson72

Well today it has been 3 weeks since I broke it off with my boyfriend - now we don't talk at all. I think I finally realized I am much better off without him. My self esteem is MUCH better right now!! I know I can do better and don't have to settle for someone that has tons of issues that are out of my control. Well the other day I did something that is just not me! But glad I did it! I think I am finally breaking out of my shell.

I was driving next to this guy and we kept passing each other and looking at each other on the freeway then I took an exit and he did as well so he was behind me then I passed him again and when he was turning off he waived I was watching in my rear view mirror so I waived back. I was telling my friend about it he was like you should go put a note on his car. Well I did it!! I found where he works the street he turned on to didn't have very many businesses on that road. On the note I told him it was nice racing with you you should email me and gave him my email address. Well he emailed me!! He said he was surprised and happy to find the note! So the last couple days we have been emailing each other back and forth. My ex just quit his job, lives with his mom, doesn't have a car and I heard from a friend that he is now trading video games for drugs that is how bad he is. Well guess what this guy that I have been emailing with is a Dr.! He is finishing up his residency in 9 weeks. Has a car and a motorcylce as well and seems like he has his life together and has goals! He wants to be a Nuerosurgeon. Was a fire fighter for 7 years.

Well I just had to share my exciting news!! I don't want to get my hopes up or anything but just think it is a great start and I think my new self esteem is starting to shine through!! I have even had some of my closest friends tell me that they can see a change in me the last couple of weeks.