View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 03:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
DaVinci2

First bad day in 2 weeks

I went to bed last night not feeling 'right'. I just felt like the next day (Today) would not be too good physically or emotionally. I woke up and I was pretty tired. I haven't developed the ability to work well unless I get a good 9 or 10 hours sleep. I had 6 hours. I went to work, was doing well but feeling down. I got home and had a 3 hour break. I wanted to stay as active as possible so I was getting ready to go for a walk. My phone rang and I sat on the sofa as I talked with my friend for a few minutes. From the end of the conversation it just felt like I needed a nap. So I slept for a good hour and a half. I went to work again...and after work came home and the same thing happened...a friend called, I sat down on the sofa as I talked, and as soon as I finished I was ready to sleep. So I did. Another 2 hours pass before my wife gets home.

If my wife hadn't come home I would still be on the sofa sleeping. I feel really really tired today. I don't have to work until the evening tomorrow so I can sleep in a bit and not worry about getting up early. I'm just feeling a bit disappointed. Not sure why. Since switching meds I've felt much better. However, yesterday and today weren't 'normal' days. I'm not sure why. I have an appointment with my doctor Friday so hopefully he can answer some questions for me. Maybe too much xanax or taking it at the wrong times of the day...don't know really. Hope to feel better by tonight.