View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 10:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Change4life

temp job is posses threat to sobriety

The county fair is near my house for the next 17 days. I have so many fines too pay and desperately need to move so I figured I would work at the fair off the books to make some quick money. Tonight was the first night and the people that I met so far all seem to be on coke or dope. Drugs are flowing pretty freely. I really need the cash so I dont want to quit, but the next 17 days are going to be rough for me if i am going to be offerred drugs all the time. This might be a little to much of a test for me. Im going to work again tommarrow and I will just have to try to stay to myself. I work the wild west stands in the petting zoo section. I love animals and I am already attached to the bleating baby goat. I dont want to quit. It seems like the people working in my section are clean, but the surounding booths are going to be a problem.
I guess i have to be really strong and stay in my area to be safe.
Im slightly nervous about this, I still have a weakness for coke when it is around. I wouldnt go looking for it, but I am not sure what I will do if it is put right in front of me.