View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 09:02 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
MTBChick

I've done that. I'm part of a big mountain biking group called MORC (minnesota off road cyclists) I do trailwork every week and there are standard group rides every Monday and Thursday night where anyone from MORC is welcome to show up and ride. The other rides that happen tend to be smaller and on a invite only. I call people I have there numbers and I ask if they want to go ride and such...I prety much get turned down at least by all the other female riders. I have also spoken up and have said hey give me a call the next time you guys all decide to get together to ride I have also said hey I don't get to get out much but would love to give me a call if you guys decide to do x,y,or z or give me a call the next time you guys are going out. What happens no phone calls. What happens when I text them or call them....they say I already have plans...but yet don't invite me even when its with all the other mountain bike people. Four years of this blows.

I should add I was a member of MORC before most of the people who joined who give me the cold sholder were...