View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 08:19 PM
  # 111 (permalink)  
shutterbug
A picture's worth a 1000 words

Tena, Tena...tsk, tsk....are you getting addict to SR again? LOL ...or just leaving your light on

I was wrong the other morning about my house mate. As i was getting out of the shower i heard her go down and get her clothes from the dryer. i was glad not to have to ask her.

i've been late to work 3 out the 4 days this week. That day, then today i slept thru my alarm (i hadn't been able to fall into a decent sleep till 4 so the 6:30 noise didn't budge me). I did get into work til 11:47!!!

As my boss was leaving for the day...he was standing by my desk and before walking out he said...."do i need to get you a louder, more annoying alarm clock?"

He said it with a smile. he's such a great boss. It really made me thankful for my job. All other past bosses would have given me some kind of nasty tone or lecture or something that would have made me stress more...rather than try harder.

He has a great way about him in that he's able to tell people it's time to step up, without stepping down on them!!!!

I wish i could be more like that.

(((((Katie)))))

giant hugs dear. i understand and hope things get smoother soon.

Too many thoughts is why journaling like this is such a HUGE part of my life. I function so much better when i'm able to make myself sit down, stop...and just write about how i'm feeling or what's going on in my life. The more often i journal....the better i understand how i'm feeling and why. And i often discover answers to my own questions...just by thinking through my fingers to keyboard or pen.

don't quite understand it...other than it's like talking to yourself...about yourself, but not. hummmm....that doesn't make sense. maybe u know what i'm trying to say.

Anyway, i'm super grateful to have you and Tena (and others from time to time) to talk to in this 'inner world' of mine. It also helps me to feel/know that someone else might be listening.

So...as cheesy as it sounds "i'm listening".

hugs,
jenna