View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 04:00 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Luckyv2
JUST DO IT!!

Chiy

One thing I do know is that everyone has a Program that works for them. I know that through working the steps there are some things in which I can not come completely clean although if I can remain anonymous in doing some of my amends than that is wonderful. I have done some things that would probably put me behind bars for a long time. Now why would a guy that did those things turn himself in?

Let's face it, I probably owe more amends through finance, stealing, etc. than a normal addict however one of those amends that I try my best to do is not repeat those same things. Not always easy either. I have made a list of the ones that I have harmed...I even need to send Walley World a money order by a anonymous name for crap that I stole. But I am making up for my stuff and that is all that counts.

No one can tell you to tell on yourself. That might not be too wise.....Only you can make that decision and no one here should judge you on whatever decision you make. I surely can't. Just keep coming back.