Thread: Ignored wants.
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 07:22 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
cookconfay

Grew up in an alcoholic home myself. I do the same thing when asked where or what about food, movies ANYTHING!!! Standard. . .I don't care, whatever. But as the other post from . . .when I go to the store, I get what we need, then a few things that we want too. I did finish school and FINALLY after about 25 yrs of DEAD END jobs that hardly would last a couple of years I have a WONDERFUL job that I want! I like what I do, it's what I WANT to do. My unmet want is in the man department, huh, imagine that! I've always "wanted" the "happy" home life, married with kids FOREVER fantasy deal. Well I've tried and tried and I either pick losers or my psycho crap runs em off. Today though after almost 10 yrs clean and sober, I am happy to announce that I'm not that bad. I have some codependent spells and went through one just the last couple of days, but after lots of talk with sponsor and on here yesterday, I am better today. Thanks to all who care, listen and give feedback!!! And. . .thank GOD I'm not sittin in that Sh*t today!!!!!!