Old 06-18-2007, 01:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Free At Last

Red face he says it is a sick test never to be passed

We actually talked a bit today. I was very close to no contact last night but we all know how that goes. He has multiple years sober. But life still kicks him here and there and he backs off. And says he needs speace we need to work on ourselves. I agree. Yet somehow it is a like test to see if i will do something he doesn't like or can complain about. He actually said to me today that "we are on our best behavior" but he wants to make sure it will all stay that way. he said Iknow it is like some sick test I put people through and make it impossible to pass. I guess two years ago he would not admitt that. He cannot work on the healthy portion if he does not recognize. I ask for any prayers from my angels on this site. For my patience with him and in Gods plan. I have started to see athereapist so I hope that will help keep my focus on me. Heres a question: I have tried to explain to people who say : Why? I wouldnt put up with it. I would have walked away. I have tried to explain Alanon and how it helps and makes me feel not so alone. They look at me like I am crazy and weak for staying. Does anyone feel that way. Where is it that it says you cannot love those who make mistakes and and try. They have not lived in or fell in love with them. So I guess I should stop explaining. Actually I have. They will never get it. My goodness as reread this post had 100 topics lol. Anyway asking fro prayers and any advice. Im glad and blessed to have this forum. I told a friend of mine. I do not now any of these people but for a year and a half have become my angels and have heped me through so much. Glad they will not have to go through all this but sad they do not understand that bond. God Bless
\Free