View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 07:24 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
blue pansy

Question

I'm really glad she's finally doing it right. Until now she's thought that she can do it mostly by herself at home or even at school. This is her first time in detox, the last time over a month ago she was in the mental health part of the hospital and came out after only 4 days. Now that wasn't enough time for her to really get it. I don't even know if she'll get it this time. I'd like to think that she will, but it's not up to me.
My problem now is, I'm out of tears. I'm not sure if I've detached toooo far or what. Or maybe this whole thing over the last year and a half has just worn me down so much to really feel anything. Even though last week I was so angry with her, so I don't even know anymore.
Has anyone else gotten to this point? It's like, she's safe, can't get into any trouble right now, so I'll just sort of ignore the whole thing. Or just put it out of my mind for a bit until I feel I can handle it better? Or have I given it up to the one who can really do something about it, so I can sit back relax and not worry? Or has she pushed me to the point where I really don't care? Or am I worrying about me because I really don't have anything better to worry about right now?