View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 08:42 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Elana
Bridge CLOSED

Real busy. REAL busy....
I need to get the bushes trimmed and the lawn cut. I was going to start the lawn tonight but I need to deliver my Parents 60th wedding anniversary gift that we all chipped in on.

[OT: Their 60th is tomorrow. I always thought when I got married it was forever, like my Mom and Dad. got divorced in 2000, the first one in our family ever. Then I met XABF and that was supposed to be forever too. These men taught me nothing is forever and the Knights have all ridden over the hill with some other princess, but he!! I never was much on the princess thing and I was the one training the horses anyhow.]

I have a basement wall that is coated (cement block coated with sand mix) and I intend to get that parged and cleaned with Muriatic acid in preparation for applying the sand mix next week.. hopefully I can paint it next weekend if the weather holds!

...and I would like to go to Catskill and take photos of all the fiberglass cats various artists have decorated that are installed along the street.

Of course, Sunday is Father's Day.. and Dad is slipping some. Maybe I can give him a gift of detailing his truck (I will do the work, of course)? I have to figure that out....

Need to continue the dog training and start teaching Oliver, the new kitten, how to deal with a leash and riding in the truck.