View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 06:44 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
CE Girl

Remember those claws? The more you pull away, the tighter they grasp, the deeper they cut
No truer words have been spoken Cage. I got the scratches to prove it

I know it must have been sheer torture though!!!
It is, it is,,,

I've done EVERYTHING to keep myself distracted today. Repeated all my mantra in my head (Romancing the past, remembering the truth, cause, control, cure, 10 minute rule)

But i've been shown humbleness and humility

Dear Spirits, I have been humbled by my cockiness in thinking I was 'cured'. and it is with great humility that I ask for your guidance

Been thiking about this, him, ALL day. Obsession is alive and well in my codie brain. But the worst thing is feeling like i let someone down. Not my A per say, but someone/anyone. People pleasing tendancy because i feel so bad about MYSELF, I don't want anyone else to make me feel even worse. Thats why I'm a giver. Takes the oneness off of me, and buts it squarely on someone else. I can blame them if I feel bad, and never have to take a look at why I feel bad about myself. Ain't THAT a kick in the pants?!?!?! (chero doesn't like it when I say "bad words",,,lol)

Me thinks figuring out why I feel bad about myself if a "theme' for a few runs,,

Go figure

Peace