View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 05:49 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
CE Girl

That chewing stuff again! Pahtooooooooooooey!
Well considering you were probably not caring where that SPITON was ASTRO, I can thank someone like YOU for the brown puddle of slimy CRUD I stepped in the other day huh?!?!?

You know we gotta give you crap. Enquiring minds wanna know though. Did you keep it wadded up in your cheek so it would drip down your chin?

Now THAT'S Attractive

I know in the throes of "recovery" there are many different levels. Sometimes your heart is breaking so you can PHYSICALLY feel it while holding your hand to your chest,,~thump~thump~thump~ You feel like you are only getting partial capacity of your lungs. Ever ~gasp~? And oh my goodness, the HEADACHES can be excrutiating. And your tummy turns at the very thought/visualazation of food. You discover bones and muscles you never knew you had, cause they ache so bad. Forget about sleeping while codie thoughts DANCE in your head

We as codies stay focused on this. Its another form of our pity pot, and what I lightly refer to as martrydom,,, he,he,he

We forget it takes just as much effort to focus on the "feel good" that comes with the decision we all have made. Yup, every single one of us that posts on here, believe it or not, has made a decision to do something for THEMSELVES. There's a built in 'feel good" if you search hard enough.

We all got it. whether its your first day here, you've been coming for a while, you went away and came back or you been here longer than dirt.

All you gotta do is dig down and find that "feel good"

And yup, I do beleive it manifests itself in physical well being. Whether you exercise, eat right, sit onthe couch and eat bon, bon's watching soap operas or GOD FOBIDE POP TARTS ASTRO!!!.

And while we sometimes feel like crap, whether it be becaue we're twisting about our A's, or three days sober, there is a FEEL GOOD that is slowly, steadily and sometimes silently creeping into our bodies. We begin to sleep better, (I've done an unscientific study and beleive this is true for CODIES and A's), we start to show an interest in food cause our tummys are settling, breathing becomes more normal, the heart stops palpatating, heck some even become more "regular" if ya know what I mean,,,,

And as we get "well" those signs are more consistent and begin to outweight feeling bad

So, come on!!!

How ya FEELING?!?!?!?

Peace