View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 01:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Rella927
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Originally Posted by Japic05 View Post
My understanding of forgiveness is sometimes it is more of us than it is for them. If the situation doesn't allow you to tell him f2f then maybe in a letter or poem or journal that you can keep, bury at a special place or burn sending the words to your HP to deliver to your A's heart at a time when he's ready.

Sounds like your HP is taking you thru an awesome path of healing.

Be especially kind to yourself as you walk this road.

Progress Not Perfection,
Rita

I have found this so true Rita! Over the years I have had to forgive many people for many things-it took a long time to do so but, when I did the sense of freedom for myself is what I found most enlightening. I was stuck in one spot for so many years after my husband passed-my father in law really screwed me to the wall. I finally one day woke up and said I forgive him because I do not have to live with him in my life anymore nor do I have to be accountable for anything he does. I forgave him and was able to move on from that horrifying experience in my life.

I'm working on forgiving the XA which is a bit harder but the writing is always a key thing that I have found to bring us back to that ground level of forgiving and forgiving for ourselves most importantly!

((((BIG HUGS sthrnraizd))))))

And trust me I'm with you on the STUBBORN part all my life! I still have a drop in there here and there!

Its all good honey your doing great!