View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 01:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
CE Girl

How you feeling?

I woke up this morning and I was feeling GOOD

No, I mean physically good

The spirits had an epiphany waiting for me on my run this morning.

As I ran, I began to think of how my A felt physically, when he was active. He would no eat right, toss and turn at night, get up multiple times, hell, even talk to some fantom being, coughing, gagging, his blood pressure was high, pulse rate through the roof and I'll spare you the rest

When he was not drinking (I wouldn't call it getting sober) after about 5 days he would get nofticably physically better. Blood pressure would stabalize, apatite return, slept more soundly and deeply, breathe better, and the "red" would begin to disapate. Had a ton more energy too.

My epiphany this morning?!?!? OMG, another PARRELLEL in our diseases.

Before I left my A, I was a mess physically. Three years ago i broke my neck falling off the face of a cliff i was climbing. Had surgery, did well and was EXTREMELLY grateful that I was not paralyzed. For about two months before I left my A, I had the WORST pain in my neck, would not go away, ate 800 MG tylenol like candy, to the point of worrying about my liver. I was scared I had done something to it. Ok, actually, it may have had to do with being slapped up side the head one night so hard, it knocked me on the floor, or another time, My A smashed my head into the side of his truck as I was trying to take the keys out of it. In anycase, I was too afraid to go get it looked at, because I didn't want to go through surgery again. In addition, I was sleeping horribly, eating less than a bird and generally not feeling well physically.

Since I have left I am WELL!! The pain in my neck is gone,,(figuratively AND physically LOL), I am eating RIGHT again (I'm normally a VERY healthy eater), back to surfing, roller blading, mountain biking and of course my LOVE running. i suddenly realized I hardly EVER ran with my A. I use to run 5 to 6 day, 5 to 7 miles before. Since I left him, I'm up to EVERYDAY, sometime twice, at least 5 miles a shot!!!! And man, you should see my abs,,,LOL I sleep like a baby at night and wake up the next day feeling refreshed and READY to face the day. And I FEEL physically stronger than I have in a LONG time,,

Just curious, any one else have this experince?

Do you think its all in my head? LOL

Peace