View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 10:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Change4life

Smile feeling good for the first time in weeks

Today is the first day in weeks I didnt find myself with my head in the bowl in the morning. ive been pumping myself with vitamins for days and drinking a lot of v-8.
Yesterday I went to the store and spent every dime I had on fruit and veggies. Left myself with no cash so no $=no booze.
I found this amazing blueberry juice that is loaded with b vitamins so this morning instead of having a frozen daquiri loaded with rum I use the blender and blended the juice with some cut up strawberries and bananas with a small amount of the daquiri mix to sweeten it up a little.

Yesterday between the vitamins and the juice I was bouncing off the walls. I was way higher from that than any crack or coke could get me.
My new found juice i have named woohoo juice.

I actually went out last night for a few hours and met up with some friends at the track. Granted gambling is another slight addiction of mine and probably should be avoide, but atleast it isnt body invasive.

I am slowing down and trying not to worry.

Taking glassprisoners advice and keeping tclean. Hope fully things will start falling into place as I start to feel things will fall into place.

I just want to thank everyone that has been trying to help me SO Much!!!!!!!

Your support and advice has been really key in my not giving up.

I hope everyone is doing OK today.

Love and hugs to you all.

Beth