Old 06-08-2007, 05:55 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
LGLG07
Let Go Let God

Hey QT . sorry I am jumping in to this late but I have real strong opinions on this subject .. Let me share .
The first rehab my ah went into was last May (06) . he went in on a Tues and I delvd our 4th child via c-section alone in a new hospital 3 days later (I was 2 wks early , go figure) After 4 days in the hospital , I came home to my other 3 kids , all in grammar school . No time to heal , lunches needed to be made , homework was due and the baby was nursing ! After he came out of rehab , about 4 days after I was out of the hospital he left for the day to help his uncle who lived 2 hrs away ... huh ??? About 2 wks after that I got a phone call from a member of HIS family telling me how sorry she was for what happened . I didnt understand and when she realized I had no idea what she was talking about she tried to back pedal ... Eventually she told me .. Abt 1 wk after he was out of rehab he went to his moms for the day , met his new girl(just a friend!!!)friend at the house and went horseback riding with her and spent the day together . I was livid . While I was in the hospital delivering a baby , he was making nicey nice with some chic in a rehab ????

I told him under no circumstances does any woman , married or not , have any right to become friends with a man who is another womans husband ... NO WAY ! He has plenty of female friends who are married to his high school buddys who he has known long before he met me that he can call if he nds a womans view on something. This just does not fly in my world.

The truth was right in front of me ... he was still drinking and so was she . he wasnt serious yet about his recovery or about us ... he was still defensive and argumentative .. I agree with Laurie , awakening my arse !

Stick to your guns .. there is no reason your ah needs to put himself in that position , its not about you being a little jealous , its about you seeing whats right in front of you .

big (())s