Old 06-08-2007, 08:17 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
laurie6781
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

Well....................God help her.

As I said in my other post..........................now is when you WORK YOUR PROGRAM. I know you love her, I know she is putting you through hell, and I know you would love to take her home and wrap her in saran wrap and protect her.

Ain't going to happen.

I did to my parents what she is doing to you for YEARS. At 33 1/2 years old they FINALLY said ENOUGH. "No more bail outs, no more money, if you call on the phone we will hang up, if you come to the door it will be closed in your face. It is your problem, you deal with it."

They stuck to their word. It took me 2 1/2 more years to finally hit my bottom. It was only after I had been in recovery for some time, that they finally shared with me that they had to do that, or go completely insane. That in time it became easier "Just Not Knowing" my escapades.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought this was her last chance of probation through the courts. So I would imagine when the Court finds out that she again chose to drink she will probably be confined to finish out her sentence. That may be what it will take.

I will keep you and yours in my prayers. Please let HP have her.

Love and hugs,