View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 12:37 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
angie9

Hi tangaroo yup you described me as well seems to affect woman lots eh . years ago I thought alcoholics where people in shabby clothes with a bottle in a paper bag homless destolute!! Its horrible this bloody disease how it sneaks up on you than bang! its got you and your life revolves round the bottle. My habit was two bottles of wine ( once or twice it was three!!) every second night and beacause I could have a break every second night ( in reality recovering!! ) and somethings woohoo I could go for three/four days but my mind was always on booze. Im 40 I have three children 13, 11 and 18 months and like you I stopped while I carried them and breast fed them but started again. Well guess what tangaroo Im coming up week seven!!!! and its fantastic life is soo good!! sure I get bad days hey thats life and I know Im still early to being sober but the mornings are so much nicer no foggy brains, dying brain cells lol. Lovely to meet you post lurk here as often as you can .. this is the first place Im come too when I get on the net!! take care
Ang