View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 12:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Lovestoomuch
Or However You Spell It....

Talking Nana Loves is in the house!!!

Oh I'm so giddy!! Steph woke me up around 3:30 this morning...."mom....I think I'm in labor" Well..........seems she had been having contractions since 11 pm and never said a word. Funny too because I was having really bad stomach pains lying there and thought to myself "Steph is in labor". Well...........she was and we rushed to the hospital where she was admitted right away.

My poor baby. I've never seen her in so much pain. When the epidural (sp?) came she blessed the doctors and called them her saviors LOL. Even made me take a picture of them.

Long story short..............Little Wyatt is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 lbs 3 oz. and 19 and 1/2 inches long...........and you should see the feet on this kid!! He grabbed my hand and he's got some grip already...........so alert and get this.........never cried......not once the entire time!!!!!

I had to hitch a ride home with the daddy's father so I figured I'd report in before heading back up. I forgot to bring my camera in all the commotion, but my daughter had hers and as soon as I get her photo card out of it, there will be plenty of pictures. He's so precious.......and I'm not just saying that because he's my grandchild. he's perfect and looks like his daddy made over!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me share my bundle of joy with you........and thanks Noah honey for keeping everyone posted. Sorry bout the early wake up call lol.

Hugs to you all!!
Nana Loves