Thread: Marijuana
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 12:32 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Pencil Pusher

Smile

Yes it is definitely psychologicaly addictive, and I have heard similar stories about the physical issues too. Those of you who are on here justifying it, and excusing it as a lesser issue than the other drugs are exactly why I started this post! Having been around potsmokers my entire life, I hear all these things all the time. I don't care if people use it recreationally, or every day, or whatever any more than I care if people use any other drug, but not in my life! Not in my house, and not in my family! My acupuncturist told me about making a needs list for your partner, not to be sed as an attack on them, but about you, describing what you need. he said that if my XAH could provide for my needs from the list (what I want) and still be baked 24/7 (what he wanted), if I could be satisfied with him.. I don't know the answer to that, because I don't think it's possible to be stoned 24/7 and be emotionally available, tuned in to your wife and kids, and take an active role as father of this family. He certainly wasn't any of those things!

So bottom line, if you are a pot smoker and you have people telling you its messing up your relationship, it is a problem, even if it is just pot!

And it makes you stink too...