View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 11:00 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
rose

I do feel better today...I was just shaking inside for a couple of hours after this happened....I was mad and so hurt of the remarks he was making to me.

Last weekend I asked that that the boys borrow a weed eater from work, they work for a rental company and I have a blackberry problem here that needs a heavy duty weed eater to cut them down...my oldest says I don't know who she plans on weed eating but I'm not doing it. The weed eater is heavy and you have to strap yourself into it...the little jerk would not so much as even help me to get it started.

When he was out I would feel ok, but as soon as he came back home my stomach would knot, I just never knew what I said was going to get some sour remark.

Really, even though his dad has been gone for 4 years I never got rid of the knot in my stomach, I always tensed up when my husband was coming home to, not knowing what I was going to be in trouble for and this was going on before the drugs started. Always being treated as I was so incompetent.

Like I mentioned in a previous post, the kid had me so rattled one day that I ran through a red light almost causing a major accident.

My thoughts today are I am set free, a knew door has opened for me, I don't have to live with a knot in my stomach anymore.

I still have my youngest here 15, he is a challenge to, but I think maybe that I have got rid of the root of the weed things may be more controllable, well I am hoping anyway.

Thanks everyone for such great support and kindness.

Rose