View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 02:23 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Alive
believer

Smile

Originally Posted by bfree4u View Post
The energy you expend worrying about what people think about you could be put to better use. What makes you feel like they are any better than you.
(..great stuff Bfree!..)
Let people think what they want. The only thing that is important is what you think about yourself.
Amen, put your energy in positive stuff and you will glow.If people don't love us, it's their problem, not ours...it's because they don't deserve us!It's because they're not ready for us.......

take care B2B, i know you're as young as me....These are precious years....Even if you were 80 i would tell you this, but still, you don't want to have more twenty years and think i should've done this and that...i am telling you what my mom tells me everyday...I am sorry, don't get mad, i only say this because i feel for you... Today i realized i don't drive, i don't party, i don't love and i don't live.No, what kind of thing has this worth over my life.Nothing...Let's stop.I started again today, how about you...I know you're sad and devastated, we can't change life, but we can change the way we look at it...that's all i know...even in a tragedy there's a chance to see how life is short and worthy...

Please let's not give heart breakers a chance to win or mad family's a chance to win.....we are worth every laughter we get to experience...Here's my hand...reach out my friend......