View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 10:46 AM
  # 367 (permalink)  
Live

Games.......my friend I always refer to as Bad says: say what you mean, mean what you say, just don't say it mean.
My face-to-face friend is always in a state of confusion because of all the games, secrets and just plain deceit with her special someone.

I guess I play domestic games?
You see if I go to the grocery store that means I will be cooking.
HEY! I married for romance!?! LOL

If I could even think up some things I am hungry for...that would get me going. But since I come in hot and perspiring and tired after work, usually salads sound best. When I am hot the last thing I want to do is crank up the oven (advantage=one dish meals) or mess around the rangetop. Bunches of dishes. If I go to the bother of cooking a meal, I won't serve on paper plates. Whereas sandwiches fit in a paper towel. What's wrong with a bowl of cereal anyway?

Hubby is going to watch the Indy 500 today and then a Nascar race.

This is sort of funny in a way. My friend calls and tells me her side of the problems with him. And him is stepson, so stepson calls his dad and tells his side. They want us to come over...but....I see her at work most days and don't want to sit around in the middle of this.

Cinders, okay you hate Drs., I just don't know how you can go on with the chronic headache. I used to wake up with a headache everyday. That's one of the things in my life I am most relieved about, that I don't have that anymore. I don't ever want to get used to some level of headache all the time again.