Thread: Week from hell
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 11:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Girlfriend

Week from hell

...Ay yi yi. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

Things with my son....I've gotten a property management now to collect the rent from him. If he doesn't pay, then he's out. That kills me, but I'm not doing him any favors for letting him get away with not paying me.

My daughter isn't talking to me now because of a 25 year old subject that came back up, I thought it was dead, buried and forgiven...something I did, stupidly way back then and we all worked through it as a family. I forgave myself and that was the hardest thing to do.
But, apparently, she hasn't. I don't ever judge her, I've supported her and her career, sent her food every month (she lives in NYC), paid for her website and now because the subject of 25 years ago was brought back up by someone else and addressed to us, she's judging me again.

My sister lives in CA, Her oldest daughter is graduating and it's her 18th bday next month. I bought plane tickets to fly out and be there. I'm not really close to the niece, but I thought it would be nice and that I could spend time with my sister. AFTER I buy the tickets, she tells me that a good friend of her's is coming in for the weekend and staying with her......?!?? The daughter is gonna be busy all weekend long with birthday parties and graduation and my sister will be spending all weekend with her friend.

What do I do? How do I process all of this?

Thank you SOO much!