Thread: Day 28
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 04:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
greeteachday
Administrator

I have even grown tired of praying for something that doesn't happen, but God even understands that, I suppose, and He knows how my heart is in prayer even if it's not verbal.

Washbe, Thanks for the update on you and your son. I'm glad he is now more clearheaded and that you got a little reprieve. Please give yourself more...try to find that quiet half hour to yourself each day to regroup and recharge...It will help both of you!

A lot of my prayer is a conversation with God....Sometimes it is simply, "Hey, I don't understand this and I have to admit, it is really annoying me/hurting me/bringing me down, etc. So I can use a little help here if you don't mind. Please help me to understand what you want...I'm willing, just need some help, okay?" For me it seems my HP understands this and that little help comes my way...often in ways I never would have expected or that don't look like "help," more like a problem from my initial perspective...My HP sure is inventive and creative...I can never anticipate what's next, but when I let him take control, it sure does make a positive change for me.

Hugs and prayers for both of you as you continue to heal.