View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 02:27 PM
  # 221 (permalink)  
kj0975

Boy anvil sounds frustrating.

Cinder here u have to work at least 6wks to get unemployment and I was there 5mos so I got that in. If I hadnt worked there long enough they go back to the last job and I would get it from that place. Its confusing thats for sure. I have worked since I was 15 and almost 32 and got unemployment once so I got enough time worked in. Its pretty much investigating why I was let go and see if they would hire me back or pay the unemployment. I'm guessing I'll get the unemployment which is fine with me. Its more than what I would be making working because I worked 2 jobs for a bit so they go off that income. So it will work out in my favor for now. Its an office job its really all I know how to do. This was a good company as far as benefits go and this dept is a tad more relaxed not run like a military camp always threatening your job if u dont do what they wanted u to do its hard to work under those conditions and if u say no your fired. I think thats what pretty much happened but they cant say that. Who knows though I was told I would never really know why I was let go and I left it there. Going out to dinner tonight I want steak and lobster drooling thinking about it. Not sure if I like the seafood or the butter. Now I'm figuring out where my boob shelf (stomach) came from mmmm butter....