View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 11:15 AM
  # 184 (permalink)  
liesagain

update..............AH still in rehab which is a good thing
But I am so angry with him......angry for what hes become and angry for all the damage hes done to our relationship and my trust
yesterday I asked his family if they'd go to the family meeting and the visit on sunday and take his child, because quite frankly I just dont want to see him............
The things he did makes me sick to my stomach and I want to be supportive of him yet I know deep down that I will not be able to be nice and I will say things to hurt him and I really dont want that on my mind...I want him to have a fair chance and I want him to be able to find recovery I just dont think I can be a part of that anymore love is love and I love him with all my heart but thats just not feeling like enough anymore
SO this morning he calls me...and its not his phone time but he had permission from his counselor and he tells me he was talking to him (counselor) and that the counselor wants me to try to come to the family meeting even if I dont want to come to the visit................

Why? so they can tell me hes an addict and that as long as he's trying TODAY that the past is the past..............dont they know that he has taken absolutely EVERY area of our relationship.trust committment the children even sex and ruined it with his lies and manipulation ALL in his persuit for drugs!!!
Whatever, I just dont want or need this today.....................
He also needs some papers and such dropped off maybe I'll do that but I am still not sure about the meeting..........
Thanks for letting me vent.........
hope everyone is well toay