Thread: Relationships
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 04:55 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
rabye
rabye

does he know you have an addiction? cause my dad does not know and always used to critisice me for being unreliable, spend too much, lazy ect.....

recently when i have been getting my act together and changing to the better i found his attitude changed as he sees a different person. He does not know why, but he can see that I am making an effort to lead a better life and be a better person, so is more easy going.

I remember last year stealing cash from my parents, and all kinds of terrible things and one reason I am trying to quit all this is the guilt i feel for letting myself be this dishonest person to two people who love me so so much.

I am not saying you are doing things wrong, and maybe your dad is just too hard on you, but once you start to feel in control of yourself and life you will deal with him in a different was and it all will not seem so bad.

Dont give up, dont worry about him and what he thinks, concentrate on YOU, and u will see the change around you so fast and how good it will be.

Good luck and God bless, and pray to god when in a moment of weakness to pull u through. It helps.