View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 03:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
StarGazer6
Dreamer

Thank you for the reply 'Confused', they definitely do get stolen away from us, that's a good way to put it. My ex has always done some type of drug (vicodin,ecstacy,oxy's,coke) and I used to do them with him but then I pulled away from all of that because I had to start getting serious, but I never tried crack and I didn't know he was doing it until after we had been broken up for a couple of months and then it all came together, why he drifted away from me for the last few months, his temper, not wanting to hang out with me as much or for very long. I was working so much and barely saw him anymore so I didn't know when he started doing it but either way, he does it now and I can't change that or how much he's changed. Does he even think about me? Can he? Or is he too obsessed with getting high on crack every day? I wish he didn't let his life, or our life, fall apart. When I saw him the two times after I knew he was doing crack (once by choice, the other time not) he was a wreck and I know that he's not capable of giving me the love he once did as long as he's smoking that stuff. I still can't believe it sometimes.

I'm sorry that you're going through all of this too. I cried every day for at least 3 months after we broke up. Now I'm at 4 and 1/2 months after the break up and I cry occasionally but still feel very sad and regretful that it didn't work out. Time is helping.

You will get through it, just focus on one day at a time and go about your life, get out and do things that make you feel good. I appreciate your words, I guess I don't really expect answers - how can anyone explain this to me in a way that I will see things in black and white???, I just needed some understanding, so thank you!