Old 05-22-2007, 04:57 AM
  # 230 (permalink)  
Lollipop

((((NYC))))) Good Mornin!!

WOW......I had to read back through 5 pages!!! All I can say is....WOW!

(((((Ruby))))) Prayers and hugs comin atcha'! Be strong and protect yourself!!! I have been there, done that....still have the T-Shirt.....first the plate of food...next a hard shove into the car......whats next? I see a pattern.......Either insist he gets help or get out.....Please!!!!!!!

(((((CS))))) How are you today hun? Dont beat yourself up, pick yourself up instead! Several of us mommas are going through some major BS right now and things are so hard. We are here for you and Hell NO we arent mad at you!!!

((((Beezy)))))) How are ya sweets????

((((Jules)))) ((((C'est)))) ((((Petie)))) ((((Laura)))) ((((Ig)))) ((((Jackie))))) And All my Mommas, to go back and respond to everything would take an entire new thread LOL. Ya all know I lurve you!!!!!

((((((Ayla))))) Will be returning a pm in a little bit sista.

(((Blueberry)))) Welcome!!!! Feel free to keep jumping in and sharing, this is a fantastic group of ladies here!!!!

Ok so ANY word at all on Misti and Kimmie???? I worry ya know?!

(((((Tam))))) I never did any programs or rehab, other then if you count SMART online. I would really like to get involved in f2f but with my siezures, until I get my full meds back, other then work, I stick pretty much to home.

Well, when I went to have my talk with Mom and Dad the other nite, Mom asked me to put it off....I was going to until I was standing in the kitchen with my 13 yr old and once again, my Dad made a out of line comment....I couldnt hold back. I let it all out (calmly for the most part) I set some new boundaries and told them that if we could not work together as adults to hold those boundaries, that I would need to consider moving out. Mom apoligized to me and even got aggrevated with my Dad because he could not see where his comments to my son were inapropriate. I think we finally got through to him, but we shall see.
I woke up at 2 am. yesterday with a 103 fever and what felt like a razorblade in my throat.....off to the ER...Long story short, URI and Bronchitis. They gave me some heavy duty antibiotics and took me off work until at least Wednesday or my fever is gone for 24 hours.....I feel like HELL!!!! I am going to eat a scrambled egg so I can take my medicine and lay back down for a bit.

Heads held high Mommas!!!! Have a wonderful day.....stay strong!!!!!
Love Liss