View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 04:52 PM
  # 125 (permalink)  
finallyout

hey all, thanks so much for your responses. sorry if i brought up any past pain, didn't intend on that, i was just really curious about it and after hearing what you all said i realize that i'll never know for sure but like what jewlz and cinder said about them wanting to just be alone, my ah was the same. i could always finding him getting high if i wanted to, always alone, in the car in various spots, never once found anyone with him. guess he didn't want to share (LOL, have to find some humor here right??) but my ah was the same as your guys when he was clean he'd be totally honest about where he was, what he was doing even if it upset me. so all in all i do sorta believe that he never cheated but i know the possibility was there. time to let that go, can't control it right? so, those meatballs do sound good, my mom made spaghetti with chicken parm, pretty good too. kj, i agree you with on the veteran issue, my father in law was in vietnam, and although he is disease free thank god, i will be thanking him too this weekend, he is a brave wonderful man. ok, time for the babies bath time, yipeee! oh and by the way, this is my only social life to, don't you be knocking it now!! LOL. talk to you all tommorrow.
jenna