View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 03:27 PM
  # 115 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

Noah, I didnt mean to step on anyones toes. I have 8 family members with hep C for many reasons and numerous times we've had their blood on us as well. Every rehab weve been involved with offered free testing for everything, we took advantage, always!! and many times we were friends with other HIV positive individuals.

Theres a huge difference in the addicts who are social addicts and the ones that go get high alone. Huge!! 90% of the time before we separated that AH was using he was alone, and when he was at the point to be interested and not waiting for next high he was with me. There was a long time in recovery where we spent lots of time with other people in recovery. In teh begiining before that point, I knew everything going on beacuse I was soo codie I was spying in every window, even pregnant got key from motel managers and spent 8 hours under a bed. Thats just how crazy I was. Before that, before I stopped him from coming home I was involved in every aspect of his day or days, I know how he is at which phases ect, and that doesnt seem to change.

Quickly back to the disease subject-Noah Ive seen blood on pipes and blood during intercourse hard core is hard core and I know people whove never used needles and never had a transfusion that have Hep

I agree with ANvil they had an affair with the drug and that in itself is enough the rest Ive chosen to let go