Thread: S.C. Check-in
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 07:45 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
tyler
Not all better, getting better

Things are going pretty ok for me right now. The depression has gotten better, so I guess the meds are working, or maybe it just went away on it's own. I wouldn't worry about it so much if it was caused by some event, but it just seems to come and go on it's own.

I was binge eating last night, better than binge drinking I guess, but still a sign of something missing in my life. Well I guess a lot of things are missing. My ex-wife, my son, a rewarding job. All things I gave up to use. Not a very good deal.

Not going to dwell on that though. Can't do anything about the past, only can try to improve the future. Clean 3 weeks today, still craving it though. It comes and goes. I've really limited myself as far as leaving the house goes. Basically I only leave to go to my doctor and theripist appointments. Fortunatly I live in a big house with some land and plenty to do, so it's not so bad. Also I border on anti-social, so I don't particularily miss the social contact either. I can't live like this forever, but it's helping me get though this hard time now.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Take care all.