View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 07:32 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  
Live

Fort Meyers is on the Gulf side and Daytona is on the Atlantic, but wow, if you could do both, that would be a fun time! (Guessing 6 hours apart, maybe less)

Sorry...but I am on a budget and if I decide to go to the coast (either one) I will go to the places I really love and enjoy. I love Vero Beach and the Patio restaurant on the ocean side of the state and on the Bay side I would head to Tarpon Springs and hang out with the Greeks.

I don't attend al-anon, although I used to. But I KNOW you all will have a great time at the convention. Do it for yourselves, you will be refreshed and have fun.

Thank you all so much for welcoming me to your thread.! It means an awful lot to me.

Teke, one thing I take ever so seriously is back problems! Whatever you do, do not use heat. It feels very good but actually increases the inflammation. Can you lay flat on your back on the floor with cold packs running down your spine. And lay very straight with perfect posture. It may hurt and you may have to bend your knees if it is too painful to lay with them straight. Don't lift anything. Don't twist. Take care of it before it takes care of you. yeah, yeah....bossy, bossy, bossy.